PALRC today launched 2017 Year in Review and thanks its stakeholders for their continuing support and interest.
- The year is marked by a number of developments including:
an increase in course opportunities, most notably the Charles Darwin University offerings of:
- Graduate Certificate of Indigenous Engagement
- Graduate Certificate of Indigenous Research Methodologies
- Diploma of Indigenous Research
- the first year of scholarships recipients with awards made to practitioners from all corners of the globe; and,
- plans for further enhancement of the offerings from the Collaboration.
PALRC looks forward to your continuing support in 2018 and will shortly announce the winners of scholarship awards from the November 2017 round.